For You

Buckingham Palace Muslim sword attacker said KILLING PREGNANT WOMEN is ‘fair game’ if they WEREN’T MUSLIM


The UK and Europe have imported millions who share this religious belief.
#BacktheBan

BUCKINGHAM PALACE SWORD ATTACKER SAID KILLING PREGNANT WOMEN IS ‘FAIR GAME’ IF THEY WEREN’T MUSLIM, COURT HEARS

‘I’m doing another attack bruv,’ Mohiussunnath Chowdhury told sister after being freed from prison
By: Lizzie Dearden, The Independent, January 30, 2020:

THE BUCKINGHAM PALACE SWORD ATTACKER TOLD HIS SISTER HE WAS ABOUT TO LAUNCH “ANOTHER ATTACK” MONTHS AFTER BEING ACQUITTED OF A TERROR OFFENCE, THE COURT HAS HEARD.

 any non-Muslims were “fair game”.
On 20 June – six months after his release from prison – a covert recording showed him telling his sister, Sneha Chowdhury, that he was quitting his job at a chicken shop in Luton.
“I’m doing another attack bruv,” Mr Chowdhury said. “I’m serious bro, it’s about time now.”
But giving evidence at his trial, he claimed he made the comment “for attention” and did not mean it.
The defendant was arrested by counterterror police days later and charged with planning a terror attack, which he denies.
Prosecutors told a jury that the defendant was “to unleash death and suffering on non-Muslim members of the public who happened to be present, using a firearm, sword and even a van as part of an attack”.

The court heard that Mr Chowdhury boasted to undercover police of “deceiving” the jury that cleared him of a terror offence after he attacked officers with a sword outside Buckingham Palace in August 2017.
At trial, he claimed that he drove to London with a large sword and drew it on police while shouting “Allahu akbar” because he felt suicidal and wanted to be shot dead.
Alleged terrorist described Christchurch mosque shooting as ‘win-win’
Buckingham Palace sword attacker ‘planned new attacks’ after release
After his release, Mr Chowdhury was recorded telling undercover police, his cousin and a friend that his real intention had been to kill the officers in a terror attack.

PC Ian Midgley carrying a sword after disarming Mohiussunnath Chowdhury outside Buckingham Palace on 25 August 2017 (Metropolitan Police)
He cited Isis propaganda that declared all non-Muslim civilians targets for terror attacks and said “everybody above puberty” could be killed.

The court heard the he praised previous terror attacks, calling the Charlie Hebdo massacre “epic” and the murder of Lee Rigby “amazing”.
Asked about his remarks on the Charlie Hebdo attack, Mr Chowdhury said the gunmen had “stood up” for Islam and that the magazine had been “warned not to draw pictures of the Prophet Mohamed”.
“It was beautiful that they stood up and attacked them,” he told the jury. “I don’t think it’s right that they did that [but] it’s like they put their foot in it.
“They were warned not to do these things, so it’s hard for me to have sympathy for people who insulted my prophet.”
The court previously heard that Mr Chowdhury engaged in physical training for an attack, acquiring wooden swords, enrolling on a shooting training course and obtaining a replica pistol while seeking a live firearm and ammunition.
But giving evidence at court, he claimed he had not intended to carry out an attack and was “going along with” undercover police officers who were posing as jihadis because he was intimidated by them.
Loading...

Mr Chowdhury said he had just “played” with his young cousins and sister using the wooden swords, and cancelled the firearms course.

No comments